Sunday, June 8, 2008

Keira has had a big week. She has mastered sitting up and staying up! She still can't quite get there by herself but I am sure that will happen soon. The picture below is of Keira and Sug, her great grandmother. Sug is 88 and down on the floor with Keira! We all had fun playing but it really wore Keira out! The next picture is after we got home.




I know that I have been saying this for months but there has got to be a tooth coming soon. Keira has been chewing non-stop on anything that she can get her hands on. She is even chewing on a pacifier. She never wanted one before-they were spit out as soon as they went into her mouth. Well, now it seems that she has found a use for this one.

Keira and her daddy has so much fun playing. She never smiles bigger than when he is with her.

No comments: