Friday, July 11, 2008

Trouble

I think we might be in trouble. Our sweet little 6 month old who hasn't rolled over or started crawling yet is pulling up. She has no interest in sitting down and she certainly doesn't want to lay down...even to get her diaper changed. I am afraid that Keira is going to start walking really early. Right now she is hard to keep up with and she isn't even mobile!

She has started making the cutest face when she stands up. She looks around as if to say-that's right, I stood up! The pictures below are of Keira with her Grandpa Herman.







After she stands up Keira often wants to bend over to pick things up. She doesn't have much balance so she needs some help. The video below is of Keira and her Aunt Sharniqua.



This is a video of Keira standing up and telling you all about it. She takes a break to chew on my hand too.

No comments: