Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Catching up

I apologize for taking so long to post new pictures. I have to admit that since my parents are in Dallas now and get to see Keira regularly I don't have the same urgency. I hope to keep up with the blog better than I have for the past few weeks. Anyway-now it is time to catch up!
We took Keira to the park on Saturday. The weather was beautiful and we knew she would have fun seeing the other kids. These first 2 are in the parking lot when we first got there. She looks a little unsure. The place was PACKED!



This one is from tonight. She still loves to show off her teeth...all 4 of them.

She finally wore her birthday crown - at least long enough for me to get a picture.
Keira with her Aunt Nique on her birthday.


Apparently there is nothing more entertaining than reading the Sunday paper.

Swinging! There is a smile coming it is at the end I promise!

Sliding! I even came out from behind the camera to make a cameo in this one.

What can I say? She LOVES her Daddy!!

Bath time is fun-the more splashing the better!

No comments: