I guess I'll start with some version of my usual opening line - It has been too long and I am very behind in my posts. I will start from today and hope for better in the future. Maybe I will go back and pick up some older pics but I can't really promise anything, it have been over six months! You wouldn't believe me if I said it anyway ; )
A lot has happened in the past several months but for the sake of time I will just go through the big stuff. Keira is using the potty and Zoe FINALLY got some teeth! What else do you really need to know?
Keira is enrolled in a cheer camp at school and she got her pom poms today! Here is just a preview of what is ahead.
I spent a long time trying to get some other things loaded with no success. I will try again tonight once the girls are in bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment