As always I am behind on updates but here are some of my favorite pictures from the past several months.
I needed to distract Zoe for a few minutes and man, nail polish did the trick.
Don't mess with these 2 in the morning.
Zoe is the quite the snuggler and she loves her daddy!
My good little helpers at the grocery store.
The 4 of us at Keira's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. It was the best day of her life so far!
My little sweeties on Valentines day.
Zoe made the move to the toddler bed right after Christmas.
I still can't believe my baby is so big!
Keira looking like a little soccer star
Zoe making friends everywhere she goes...even soccer practice.
She looks like the real deal.
We were in the Mesquite Rodeo Parade on Saturday on a float for the girls school. Such a fun morning!
Daddy walked beside us and Zoe wanted to keep him company.
Just 2 cute girls ready for church.
Look at those smiles...
No comments:
Post a Comment