Thursday, November 27, 2008

11 months and Happy Thanksgiving

Today was a big day-Keira's first Thanksgiving and her 11 month birthday. One month from today we will be recovering from the first birthday party! The year is really going fast. Keira is growing up right before our eyes. We have so much fun everyday. We are truly blessed to have her in our lives.

This picture was so hard to get. Keira thought it was a game so she kept trying to jump off the couch and I kept putting her back in place. Finally, I got one. I won't show you all of the other ones I took in the process.


Dad, here are a few pics of the bib you sent. She enjoyed her meal of mashed potatoes, graham cracker pudding (a Roth family tradition), dressing, and turkey. How much better can life get? I know she looks serious but maybe she ws just hungry. I promise that there were many smiles and giggles throughout her big meal.

Before lunch Sug and Keira looked through Tricia and Duane's wedding album. It was Keira's idea and Sug went along with it. I just wonder if she recognized any of us from 14 years ago!

No comments: