Monday, December 15, 2008

Hard to catch

I know it has been a while since I posted anything but haven't gotten many new pictures in the past few weeks. Keira had a cold for a while that kept her little nose running for over a week and my only other excuse is that she is just too fast for the camera. I just can't quite seem to catch her looking my way. This is one I took on Saturday. It is so hard to believe that this is my little baby. When did she get so big??

Look at that face...she is pretty proud of herself and all of the work she did on the cabinets. Look at the next one down.
She discovered the cabinet with ALL of the plastic containers. I guess if it keeps her occupied for a while we'll go with it. She just woke up from a nap and needed to snuggle with daddy. This doesn't happen much so we take it when we can get it.

More sweet little snuggling...

Now it is time to jump off of the couch...head first. Don't worry, daddy saved the day.

No comments: