Wednesday, December 31, 2008

1st Birthday!!!

We had a great time celebrating one year of Keira! She loved having her friends and family there with her, she loved the presents, she loved the cake, and she loved having the camera follow her around all day!

The birthday girl

The party guests


Zach, Julie, and Hannah

Keira loved her new presents!!


Tricia, Nana, and Sug
Zach and Hannah singing a song

Keira was impressed with her first jewelry box from Aunt Tricia and Uncle Duane













How did Julie get lucky enough to hold two girls?


Time for cake!!
Logan waited patiently for his piece of cake!
She could have done without her birthday crown but it went with the outfit.








Keira wasn't sure what to think of Elmo...she is still trying to figure him out.

1 comment:

Heather - Mom of 4 said...

Elmo frightens Chloe as well. Keira's braver than Chloe though, so I'm sure she'll warm up to him soon. I love to see all of the birthday pictures!! I wish we could have been there!! :^(