Tuesday, December 16, 2008

All I want for Christmas

Does anyone really have this much on their mind? She sleeps like that a lot and it always makes me laugh. I just wanted to share. She is dramatic even while she sleeps!

I heard Keira humming a little tune...all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth. It looks like half of her wish will come true. Tooth #3 is on its way. There is a little tiny white speck coming through her gum. Unfortunately I do not have a picture yet but I have barely seen it myself much less been able to get her to open her mouth AND slow down long enough for the camera. I'll work on it but I am not promising anything!

1 comment:

Heather - Mom of 4 said...

That's so funny. Chloe used to sleep like that, with her hand over her eyes. I thought it would be really cute to put a little eye mask on her. Never did it...