Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Updates

The past several weeks have flown by. I added a few new pictures of Keira. She has been as busy as always laughing and playing. She has lots of new teeth and lucky for us they are all coming in at one time! Keira has been tough and is really fighting through it with the help of a little tylenol.
She is still having fun at swimming lessons and tomorrow she is going to her first gymnastics class! I hope to get some good pictures to post soon. I have a feeling she will love it!


Keira in one of her favorite places...her highchair eating!





Dressed up for a night out...okay or late afternoon - whatever.
The doctor recommended we get Keira a baby doll to help prepare her for her little sister. This is her first time seeing Baby Stella.


As you can see she isn't too sure about Baby Stella just yet. She mostly ignores her but every once in a while she'll give her a little kiss.







No comments: