Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Gymnastics

Keira started gymnastics class three weeks ago. She loves every minute of it! A long nap almost always follows the class. The video below in the pink and yellow is her first week of class.

I went back to watch today and I recorded almost every step she took. I will try to just post the highlights.

To set the scene for the video below - the teacher told them to point to their tummy. Keira can't point to her tummy without showing it to you. So, as you see below she has a cute tummy!

Doing a forward roll for the first time.

Making friends...

Swinging into the pit

Busy with blocks

Run, run, RUN!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How cute is she??? I LOVE her pigtails and her little friendship she's starting!! Too funny! She truly has no fear.

Heather - Mom of 4 said...

That Sophie needs to stay off of your blog!! :^)