Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Time to catch up

It feels like an eternity since I have added anything to our blog. Life has changed in a lot of ways since the last post. I was trying to decide the best way to get caught up and for right now I am going to post some pictures and a video from the past few weeks. I will start with current stuff and I promise to go back and add all of what I skipped over the past several months.

Zoe and her mama before her bath tonight

She is quite the smiler. She started early and does it all the time! I love to see her show off her gums : )

Big eyes - just like her sister


Zoe in her new seat. She loves to sit up so she can see and be seen!

Keira in her bee costume.


The best part about the snow for Keira was eating it!


K and her Aunt "B"


I love this one...



Zoe is turning into Chatty Kathy


Sorry I am so behind. Like I said before, I have lots to catch up on and several good pictures on my phone. I just need to figure out how to transfer them to the computer. I know it can't be that hard I just haven't taken the time to do it. Life with 2 little ones is busy and tiring but I wouldn't trade them for anything. The last few months have taken me on quite a rollercoaster of emotion from such joy to the deepest pain I've ever felt. I couldn't imagine loving another little one like I love Keira but as any parent knows - it happened. I also couldn't imagine life without my mom and we've made it two months already. I still just can't believe she is gone but I guess it will continue to sink in as the days go by. It was hard to put up a new post because I started this mainly so she and dad could see Keira and watch her grow. Now I have a new star to add to the blog and I just hate that Mom isn't here to enjoy her. I know that she would have loved every minute of being Nana to Zoe just like she did Keira.

1 comment:

Heather - Mom of 4 said...

I love the one of you and Zoe and of course the one of Keira patting Zoe's head. So cute!